Bright Futures are a private sector provider of specialist residential childcare services. The Organisation supports vulnerable Young People presenting with complex healthcare, social care and educational needs. The Young People require high levels of support and supervision delivered within structured environments.
We are looking for a Business Administrative Apprentice to perform a variety of administrative tasks at our Head Office at Lymm, Warrington. You will work alongside our experienced admin team to provide admin support to our residential homes and school. We offer a fantastic working environment with a friendly team to work with.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering the telephone and responding to email enquiries
- Ordering resources such as stationery, online food shopping
- To perform any other duties as deemed necessary and within the capabilities of the job holder
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including good telephone manner
- GCSE Level with a minimum of Grade C in English and Maths.
- Competent user of software’s such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and the ability to use them at an administrative level.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Excellent team player
We offer fantastic benefits to our staff members:
- Lunch provided
- Paid enhanced DBS in Adult and Child
- NVQ Level 2 qualification in Business Administration
- £5.00 per hour, 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00