We are a specialist organisation supporting young people with Autism and Learning Difficulties, inclusive of complex communication, sensory and behavioural needs to access meaningful education and community living experiences.
We have a school and 9 care settings in Warrington, offering 52 & 38 week residential support and education day placements to young people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable person who is able to work alone and alongside the team. The successful applicant will require satisfactory references, health and safeguarding checks including an Enhanced Disclosure.
Purpose and scope
To support the Leadership team at Bright Futures Care Ltd in the delivery of the business plan. Your responsibilities will be focussed on candidate generation, resourcing, recruitment and retention. This involves advertising new roles, pre-screening applicants, arranging interviews with the interview managers, meeting and greeting at reception, obtaining all relevant ID’s and qualifications. Performing DBS checks online and working to the highest levels of compliance.
Duties and responsibilities
To be a successful applicant you will need:
- Experience of recruitment good practice and its practical application
- Experience of the full recruitment cycle including attraction strategies, job design, interview and assessment techniques and making offers
- Research, create and place job advertisements, job descriptions and person specifications
- Keep up to date on best practice recruitment and appropriate legislation. Work collaboratively with HR professionals to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills & Experience
- An understanding of employment law and its practical application with regard to recruitment
- A skilled and pro-active person who is confident in making direct approaches to in- active candidates
- Resourcing experience gained ideally within a Health Care organisation or reputable fast-moving organisation
- Able to build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Initiative and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and problem-solving skills
- You will have excellent administrative skills – this role involves a high level of data input and as such you will have a great eye for detail.
- A high level of email communication and speaking with clients and candidates over the phone is also required.
- You will be down to earth yet professional in your approach and be able to multi task and prioritise your workload.
- Any other reasonable management requests.