Support for Complex Needs
We offer tailored support services for children with all forms of complex social, sensory and educational needs.
Our residential and educational settings are tailored to meet the needs of each and every one of our children. Designed to meet the full, fundamental needs of those with complex and/or challenging needs and behaviours, our specialist care team works in tandem with speech and language therapists and highly specialised occupational therapists.
From social support in the form of engagement with the community, to a sense of fulfilment in our educational settings, maintaining friendships with other children and our permanent staff-base, to pursuing interests and goals, Bright Futures Care are fully equipped and committed to providing for the unique needs of every child.
Our support for complex needs children includes:
- Specialist residential and educational settings.
- A dedicated team of caring professionals that are hand-selected for excellence.
- Tailored support plans to help cater for every specialist and complex need.
- Opportunities for social integration in a safe, understanding environment.
- Specialist speech & language therapy support.