Are you a senior residential support worker who is ready for a new challenge? At Bright Futures Care, we are currently looking for a senior residential support worker to join our team.
Working at Bright Futures Care
At Bright Futures Care, we provide residential care for young people and adults with a range of disabilities. The people we support most commonly present with learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that challenge.
For every new person we create a specialised care plan that suits their individual needs and goals. These plans inform everything that we do and are designed to help people reach their full potential whilst with us.
Our homes offer the opportunity to individualise bedrooms and personal spaces, whilst also encouraging communication and engagement in communal living areas. We think it is vital to allow the people we support to meet peers and develop long-lasting relationships.
The Senior Residential Support Worker Role
As a senior residential support worker, your role will primarily be to ensure the people you care for live in a comfortable, caring environment.
As well as this, you will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Identifying, implementing and recording individual care plans to our standards, whilst contributing to the assessment and reporting of these care plans.
- Maintaining good communication within the home and with appropriate external agencies.
- Supporting subordinate staff in order that they may assist in the care planning process.
- Maintaining good record keeping systems and contributing to reports for meetings.
- Undertake sleep-in duties on a rotating basis.
You can find more information about what your responsibilities will entail on our website.
If you think you are ready to take on this role, we would love to hear from you! Apply today and start the process of becoming a member of our team.