We are Bright Futures Care. We are passionate about providing support and education for young people and adults with learning disabilities and special education needs.
Whether in one of our many residential home environments or our specialist school setting, our dedicated, tailored and person-centred approach ensures individuals are able to experience life to the fullest potential. Working alongside Shine Therapy, our hand-selected team of specialist carers offer truly tailored support to our children, students and young adults.
We offer a wide range of specialist care services to meet the social, physical and emotional needs of all the people we support. This includes:
- Residential care tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Innovative support programmes in nurturing and caring environments.
- Dedicated learning disability and autism support.
- Access to education, volunteering and work opportunities across the community.
- Needs-led support networks
- Tailored, individual support alongside a select team of therapists, specialist care and educational staff.
Take a look at our brochure to read more about the work we do and our commitment to the people we work with. Our 2020 Survey results are also available to review; a fantastic insight into the feedback from our staff, stakeholders and people we care for alike.